FAQS – Contact US
How will TireBuyer.com communicate with me?
As a publisher in the TireBuyer.com affiliate program, you will be provided with frequent communication to ensure that you are aware of our most current offers and promotions. We have a few different forms of communication that you will receive for the duration of our relationship:
- Your first communication will arrive from the TireBuyer.com affiliate team, welcoming you to our program when your application is accepted.
- Once you join the program, you will receive our:
- Welcome email series: These newsletters are intended to help you understand TireBuyer.com as a brand and what sets us apart from the competition, as well as what our limitations are. The Welcome Email Series spans several months. We’ll provide tips, great promotions, and specific products that TireBuyer.com wants you to help promote.
- Promotional newsletters: These include our top offers, new promotions, and new rebate offers.
- From time to time, you may receive an email from a member of our network team.
- You may occasionally hear directly from one of our team members at TireBuyer.com. In an effort to ensure that the program grows and our publishers are successful, we may contact you to build the relationship, optimize our placements, or participate in a survey or sales contest. We value our publishers and want this to be a successful partnership.
How will I find out about sales and weekly offers?
Your best bet is our promotional newsletter. This newsletter comes out the day the deal hits the site, and our publishers count on it as the primary source of offers and deals they should promote.
How can I contact you if I still have questions?
If you’d like more information or have questions, please reach out to Luca Kim (email@example.com).